Dhootapapeshwar Ashokarishta is formulated to help in the treatment of ovarian diseases and uterine disorders. It encompasses analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties along with rejuvenating, antioxidant and immune-modulator properties.
- It embodies analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Provides rejuvenating, antioxidant and immune-modulator properties
- Assists in the treatment of ovarian diseases and uterine disorders
- Helps to balance the hormones levels in the body
- It is beneficial in the case of Menorrhagia
Directions For Use:
3 to 6 tsp. with equal quantity of water after meal twice daily or as advised by the physician
6 in stock
Request a Call Back
- Size GuideOops...Slider with alias slider-02 not found.
- Delivery & Return
- Ask a Question
Ask a Question