Ashwagandharishta contains Ashwagandha, Sweta Musli, Manjishtha, Hareetaki, Haridra, Daruharidra, Yashtimadhu, Rasna, Vidari Kand, Arjun Tvak, Mustaka, Trivrit, Ananta Mool, Krishna Sariva, Rakta Chandan, Chandan, Vacha, Chitrak Mool, Dhatakipusph, Madhu, Shunthi, Maricha, Pippali, Tvak, Tejpatra, Ela, Priyangu, Nagakeshar as major ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Dabur Ashwagandharishta:
– Useful in nervous disorders improves memory, used in epilepsy, insanity, infertility and in piles and also useful in infertility.
– Treats burning sensation of feet and palms.
– Useful in treating tension, anxiety and general weakness.
– Also, helpful in treating physical and mental disorders
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Take 1 to 2 tablespoonful (15 to 30ml) Dabur Ashwagandharishta with an equal quantity of water after meals or as directed by the physician.
6 in stock
Request a Call Back
- Size GuideOops...Slider with alias slider-02 not found.
- Delivery & Return
- Ask a Question
Ask a Question