Dhootapapeshwar Mahasudarshan Kadha is an ayurvedic home remedy to fight flu and infections.Its a decoction of edible herbs and spices.It is beneficial in enhancing your immunity.It helps in treating fever , cough and cold.
- Mahasudarshan kwath prepared from ingredients such as musta, parpat, shunthi, nimba. Is effective in various types of fevers
- Mahasudarshan kwath is useful for aamapachan in aamjanya vicar
- Due to ingredients acting on rasavaha and raktavaha strotas, it is especially beneficial in jwara
Directions for use:
- 2-4 Spoon (10 -20ml) 2-3 times a day, after meal. With lukewarm water
10 in stock
Request a Call Back
- Size GuideOops...Slider with alias slider-02 not found.
- Delivery & Return
- Ask a Question
Ask a Question