Swarna (gold) bhasma has been utilized as a therapeutic agent in the traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine for several clinical disorders including bronchial asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes mellitus, and nervous system diseases. [2–7] Swarna bhasma is usually given orally mixed with honey, ghee or milk.
• Pure Gold
• For An infant to 5 year old: take 5 mg once a day
• For 5-10 year old: take 10 mg once a day
• For 10-16 years old: take 15mg once a day
• For adult: do not take not more than 125mg (in divided doses)
or as directed by the physician
5 in stock
Request a Call Back
- Size GuideOops...Slider with alias slider-02 not found.
- Delivery & Return
- Ask a Question
Ask a Question