Dhootapapeshwar Ushirasav is an Ayurvedic remedy with potent herbs, used since ancient times to manage bleeding conditions in the body. It is a completely natural medicine with no side effects and is useful in ailments causing bleeding from the nostrils and helps manage urinary tract infections. It can also be used to manage menstrual disorders, anemia and early stages of liver diseases.
- Ayurvedic remedy, with potent herbs, used to manage wide range of diseases in the body
- It can be used for heavy menstrual flow with pain in the ovarian region
- Useful in ailments causing skin conditions and helps manage intestinal worms and disorders associated with it
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties which helps manage inflammatory conditions in the obdy and is also useful in piles and disorders associated with it
- Highly useful in urinary tract infections and contains properties which regulates sugar levels
Directions for Use:
Takr 2 to 4 tbsp (10-20 ml) 2-3 times a day with equal quantity of lukewarm water
2 in stock
Request a Call Back
- Size GuideOops...Slider with alias slider-02 not found.
- Delivery & Return
- Ask a Question
Ask a Question