Dhootapapeshwar Abhayarishta is a homoeopathic medicine, traditionally used for the treatment of constipation. Contains laxative properties which rejuvenate intestines and effectively improves defecation. It can also be used to treat piles and ailments related to haemorrhoids.
- Madhuk Pushpa
- Widely used for the treatment of ailments associated with constipation and haemorrhoids
- Improves peristaltic movements of the intestine and helps in easier defecation
- It can be used as an effective detoxifying agent to remove all the toxins from the alimentary canal
- Uses Haritaki as the active ingredients, responsible for reducing intestinal gas, flatulence and gaseous cramps in the abdomen
Directions for use:
Take 2-4 tbsp, twice a day with equal quantity in lukewarm water.
10 in stock
Request a Call Back
- Size GuideOops...Slider with alias slider-02 not found.
- Delivery & Return
- Ask a Question
Ask a Question