It is made from a combination of herbal extracts that have the capacity to heal inflammations and soothe pain and discomfort. Arshkalp vati also has laxative properties that induce peristaltic movements thus making evacuating of bowels pain-free. It improves digestion, reduces gas formation and discomfort.
- Katuki Picrorhiza kurroa 300 mg
- Neem Azadirachta indica 30 mg
- Maricha Piper nigrum linn 30 mg
- Chitraka Plumbago zeylanica 30 mg
- Nagkesar Mesua ferrea 30 mg
- Sonth Zingiber officinale 30 mg
- Daruhaldi Extractum berberis 30 mg
- Haritaki Terminalia chebula 20 mg
The Dosage of Arsh Kalp Capsules
- Arsh kalp Capsules is given in the dosage of 1-2 capsules twice a day depending upon the condition.
- Arsh kalp Capsules should be taken with butter-milk or lukewarm water on empty stomach in the morning and in the evening before dinner.
- Once the piles are relieved, it is advisable to consume one more pack of Arshkalp one week later to avoid recurrence.
- In case, person is suffering from constipation, then regularly take 2 teaspoons full of Triphala Churna with warm water at bedtime to avoid constipation.
Note: While taking Arsh Kalp capsules, one should not eat anything except, Roti with Moong Dal (Without adding any salt or condiments), Wheat Dalia without any sugar or salt, Milk without sugar and plain water.
Arsh kalp Capsule should be taken frequently under the physician’s advice in case of piles as well as fistula in ano.
4 in stock