Dhootapapeshwar Sarivadyasava is a multipurpose Ayurvedic medicine which is primarily used for the treatment of skin diseases. It can also be used to treat other health conditions including diabetes, diabetic carbuncles and skin infections in rheumatism. It acts as a natural blood detox product.
- Shweta chandana
- Rakta chandana
- Katurohini Patra
- Primarily used for the treatment of skin infections and skin diseases
- Effectively used for the treatment of diabetes, gout and diabetic carbuncles
- It can also be used to treat excessive sweating, burning sensation and hyper-hydrosis
- Useful in cracked heels with burning sensation
- Highly useful in treating allergic dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema, tinea infection, pruritus and itching
- Treats ring worms, acne vulgaris, pimples, boils, pustules, blisters
Directions for Use:
Take Sarivadyasava 12 – 24 ml once or twice a day, after food or as directed by ayurvedic doctor.
10 in stock
Request a Call Back
- Size GuideOops...Slider with alias slider-02 not found.
- Delivery & Return
- Ask a Question
Ask a Question